Monday, November 24, 2008

In Need of Tryptophan And Relaxation

Randy's in my head. Rightfully so. I've been taking the easy way out. It's lazy. It's cheap. Sometimes it's all I can muster.  I'm tired.  All work no play makes Seamus a dull boy.  Perhaps more accurately, all work no play during the week makes Seamus a drunken slob on Friday and Saturday nights, and subsequently useless on Saturday and Sunday, the two most potentially fruitful blogging days.  Well, I'm drying out this Thanksgiving so please stay tuned.  

          

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was totally the same way. like omg.

Anonymous said...

Really? i feel dumber now for having watched that. at least show Latarian getting in trouble for stealing fried chicken. or men getting hit with balls or kids falling of their tricycle's. I don't know what that was? did she really have a t-shirt on of the schmuck from American Idol? Really? Stupid. Girl needs to get a grip.

Ok, let me help you out for your next post - A simple would you rather? Would you rather bang Oprah or Martha Stewart?