Monday, May 07, 2007

Whitey.......Continued

Although I have been unable to find any information in any media outlet, I can say with an adequate amount of certainty that the incident I spoke of last week was a drive-by shooting. Gang retaliation.

Weird thing is, it was my gang. You would have thought they'd have told me so that I could have gotten out my AK or at least gone along for the ride. :(

We're trying to get a copy of the police report. We have been able to confirm that this took place, however, the dispatcher at the police log warehouse place would not divulge any details over the phone. In order to find out the details of a shooting in my own neighborhood, I have to either pay $5 for the report to be mailed to me or I have to go to the station in person and request a copy.

My question; how'd they keep this quiet from any and all media?

Charlestown's wicked weird.

No comments: