Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pubic Transmutation



Ever since I started taking the bus to work, I’ve listened to music on my headphones with a religious fervor typically reserved for the religious. Save for the occasional run-in with a friend on the bus on my way home, this is a routine I haven’t deviated from. While I’ve grown familiar with a broad spectrum of characters that stand beside me at the bus stop each morning, all of us staring listlessly into space, as well as the number of strangers that sit across from me, or that I occasionally bump into while the bus negotiates turns once on board, I can safely say I’ve never heard any of them speak. I remain unfettered, however, in my primordial quest for understanding: to categorize these people based solely on looks and mannerisms.


TO BE CONTINUED....




No comments: