Thursday, March 29, 2007

Too Hip

I recently purchased a bicycle. It's red. It's fast. I love it. Having spent a pretty penny on it, I splurged for a helmet. Aside from being the largest helmet in the entire world (I wear a size 7 3/4 fitted hat), this purchase is also potentially significant as it could prevent me from dying the event that I'm hit by a car again.

But I digress, yesterday I was riding up Main Street in Charlestown: I slowed as I approached a traffic light: From my right I heard a large group of pubes (14-16 year old boys) screaming, "Fag! You fag! You fuckin fag!"

"Wow!" I thought to myself. "I wonder who the hell these kids are yelling at?"

As I turned my head to the right my eyes met their collective gaze. Time slowed down....almost to a screeching halt. "NNiiiiiiiccccceeee hhhhhheeeeeelllllllmmmmmmmeeeeeeeettttttttt yyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuu fffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggg!"

They were yelling at me. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love when that happens.

Ryan Keefe said...

OOO YEAHHH....Sorry bout that seano, i didn't know it was you.