Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Carson Daly

My favorite Grizzly Bear song. (It sounds this good live and in person. Believe it or not. Seriously.



Sometimes you see a group of chicks and you think, "Dammit. Why'd I get married?" Or at least I do. Or did. Just this once. This joint makes me wanna dance.



If you're in a Trans Am, I'll make fun of you. Unless it's this Trans Am.



It's Beck and that girl from The Science of Sleep in one of the stranger videos I've ever seen.



Finally. A genie and a soldier from her majesty's imperial guard have formed a two piece indie-blues band. This is as awesome as it looks like it might be.



These guys are so fucking ivy league hipster it makes me sick. Almost as inexplicable, I really like them. This is a cool video too.



A new take on an old font, Times New Viking



Remember that U2 video for "Numb" where people rubbed their feet on Edge's face? Yeah, me neither.



No comments: