Saturday, May 31, 2008

Some Stuff

Having bought a bunch of Pearl Jam, My Morning Jacket and Radiohead tickets recently, I'm reminded of my hatred for TicketMaster.  Sometimes "hate" is hyperbole.  Not here.  Hate is a very appropriate word.  Once you're done with all the rape convenience charges they throw in without conscience, you're talking about a substantial amount of money.  And there's nothing convenient about it.  When used to characterize a service rendered, "convenience" insinuates comparison.  And there really isn't one.   Well, after downloading some Trans Am a few minutes ago, and doing a little background check on their website, I happened upon this potential answer to TicketMaster.  

How about them Celtics?!   As I've mentioned previously, I didn't really watch the NBA for 8 to 10 years prior to this season.  I did, however, follow along enough to realize now, having been on board the Celtic bandwagon since the KG acquisition, that Paul Pierce is vastly underrated. He's amazing.  

I'm gotta get in the shower.  I have a hot date with Martin. 

 

No comments: