Friday, August 17, 2007

Red Ball

I have this stressball on my desk. Today, as I worked, it suddenly began to roll accross my desk slower than I've ever seen anything role anywhere in my entire life, accross the length of my desk. Know how when you roll a ball really slowly it always ends up stopping pretty much immediately? Like once they deccelerate below a certain point, you know the end is near. Well, this ball was substantially below that point but just kept on going. And it rolled itself! Thank god none of my superiors walked by because I honestly spent a solid 2 minutes watching this red ball roll ever so slowly accross my desk like it was the most important/fascinating thing to ever transpire on god's green earth. Actually, come to think of it, it may have been.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much hatred and anger has been squeezed into that ball that it's starting to take on a life force of it's own, just like Ghost Busters 2. In order to defeat the little red ball you're going to have to blast "Higher and Higher" at your computer, then pretend you're the statue of liberty and step on it.