Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mud

I just got off the phone with my mom. She was on the way home from Morristown Memorial Hospital with my sister.

She just saw this chick http://www.weirdnj.com/stories/_archives2002.asp#43
Check out the 12/6/02 posting.

This kid's version of the story is pretty much the one I've heard.....only she was once a supermodel living in one of the mansions blocks from the green. I didn't know she ever had a family. I always assumed she went nuts, mistook shoe polish (that's what the "pasty substance" is) for self-tanner, and moved out of the mansion and onto the Green (a park in the center of town) when she became too crazy to pay bills and not smear shoe polish all over her body to pose for pictures.

In high school The Mud Lady once followed a group of friends and myself around to various Morristown retail locations. I thought we lost her until she showed up at Jersey Boy Bagels. We ended up running for our lives back to the car.

I have seen her with a dark, black mustache painted on her upper lip. Can't say she's without her sense of humor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Weird New England at the bookstore when i was christmas shopping a few weeks back. same idea as the Weird New Jersey book obviously. you should check it out. it's sweet. weird even.

Know what would be really stupid though? Weird SoCal or Weird LaLa.

-Seamus