Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lens Crafters



I thoroughly enjoyed myself at a wedding this past weekend.  Self-incrimination and feats of vapidity aside - including the origins of my black eye and chipped tooth - I was pleased to bear witness on numerous occasions throughout the weekend, and amongst mixed company in every sense of the phrase, to good friends and new ones voicing their contempt for all things Sarah Palin.  I was reminded on those occasions of "Sarah Palin Naked" from the Huffington Post on 9/11.    Keep your shirt on, she's not actually naked.   I don't necessarily agree with all of the sentiments set forth by Mr. Steitzman in his rant, but I am 100% behind his enthusiasm.   And I am fed up with the notion that it is rational to vote an every[wo]men into office.

  

Good New Songs I've Heard Today:
Pete Bjorn and John "Inland Empire"    
Eine Kleine Nacht Musik "La Serrenisima"
Grizzly Bear "Two Weeks"  
Goldfrapp "Little Bird" (Animal Collective remix)
Dutchess Says "Ccut Up"

No comments: