Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Boognish

Tomorrow: Ween. Live style. Can't fucking wait. This will be my first time.

I hope they play "Spinal Meningitis" in honor of my sister, who had spinal meningitis as a baby. Like my brother and other sister at a Ween show a while back, I'll have to call her when and if they play it. I'd like to hear "Transdermal Celebration" and "The Argus". Actually, I'd like to hear as much of Montreal and White Pepper as humanly possible. Though I've only listened to La Cuckaracha twice, I'm excited to hear it live.

I actually meant to write a lot more but I'm pretty exhausted. Exhausted from thinking about killing myself all day. Jk jk. I love my job. Couldn't be happier. Tomorrow's another day.....to wear a suit and sit in a cubicle wishing I were somewhere else.

Nighty nighty.

No comments: